Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Tales of The Abyss Game, I'm now in Keterburg, and I cannot find Emperror Peony, Where is She?

Ok, Keterburg is the Snowy place, but now I'm finding Emperor Peony, But now I don't know where is she? I can't find her!

The Tales of The Abyss Game, I'm now in Keterburg, and I cannot find Emperror Peony, Where is She?
First of all, Emperor Peony, a he, is never to be found in Keterburg. He just has a house there. He is in the palace at the capital of Malkuth, in his room, or in the throne room.





Maybe you're thinking of the mayor of Keterburg? She is in the house farthest to the west of the large hotel.





Add: The capital of Malkuth is Grand Chokmah. I think you have the Tartarus now right? (If you're in Keterburg) Go to the bridge that was destroyed in the beginning of the game and land there. (It's northeast of Chesedonia). After that, go to the forest past the bridge west of Engeve. After the forest is Grand Chokmah.


No comments:

Post a Comment