Monday, November 16, 2009

I bought a few bags of peonies last year and didn't plant them, if I plant them this year will they grow?

I kept the unplanted bags of peonies in a cool dry place all year long.

I bought a few bags of peonies last year and didn't plant them, if I plant them this year will they grow?
You can try. I planted some last year and thought they completely died as nothing at all happened, then what do you know two weeks ago they started growing and are now about 6 inches high! Can't wait to pick my own bundles of them instead of stealing from my MIL's bushes! Follow planting instructions and don't give up hope til next spring!
Reply:I don't have a lot of knowledge about peonies, but since they're bulbs I'm pretty sure that they will grow. Some bulbs are even meant to be stored all winter but you probably already know that. :)

domain name hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment