Saturday, November 14, 2009

How do I move Frikart Aster?

I moved into a new house and the previous owners planted Frikart Aster right beside peonies, 2 rose bushes, and delphiniums. They grew huge and nothing else did very well this year because of it. I need to move them to a bigger spot but I am not sure how to do it or when. Any suggestions would be very helpful. Thanks!

How do I move Frikart Aster?
Since they are a summer/fall bloomer I would move them in the spring when they are up quite well. Then with a hole ready for them and some bone meal mixed in the soil water the hole add a bit of the soil and bone meal mix and set it in the hole, remember not too bury it or leave too much above ground. You should have no problems. Hope this helps
Reply:With a Frikart shovel. Sorry I'm in one of my moods. Best to wait until spring. It's putting all it's energy into flowering right now. RScott


No comments:

Post a Comment