Monday, November 16, 2009

Any ideas for an art nouveau (Alphonse Mucha) inspired wedding decorations ect?

I am already decorating the tables with antique green bottles and pink depression glass vases filled with pink and white w/green flowers. Peonies are my favorite but may add others. I need other ideas. The wedding is in a tent at my fiances parents house which is a large 200 year old victorian home with lush gardens all around. Thanks for your input!!

Any ideas for an art nouveau (Alphonse Mucha) inspired wedding decorations ect?
Wow, it sounds beautiful! What you already have planned sounds lovely! My opinion would be to not go overboard with the decorations. Just have the lovely table centerpieces and the gardens around. That is enough.





Are you having a complete vintage wedding? There are so many beautiful (authentic) vintage gowns on Ebay. I just love looking at them. Are you doing art nouveau invitations? Here is a link I found:


http://www.eleganthandmadecreations.com/...





It would be fun to do a whole vintage theme. Your venue sounds beautiful and elegant. I wish you the best and hope your wedding day is beautiful!
Reply:have some art nouveau work at each table for centerpieces





use those colors and styles for BM dresses





lots of flat colors with organic design in things like dishes and CAKE

hiking shoes rating

No comments:

Post a Comment